The types of quantitative trading robots
- Quantitative Trading Robot as a software , Interact directly with the exchange （ Usually use API Get and interpret relevant information ）.
- Robots trade on a cryptocurrency exchange , Buy money at a lower price , And sell it at a higher price , In order to get income .
- The control robot is the same robot , They only trade on a few exchanges , By buying money at a lower exchange rate , Sell money on a higher exchange , Use these exchange rate differences to control .
- Create market —— In order to implement the strategy of creating market , We have to set a price limit near the current market level . When prices fluctuate , Trading robots monitor and Trade , Bring the price back to the current level , Especially when the market liquidity is low , Robots do business , Increase market liquidity .
Quantify the advantages of robots
- Reduced mood swings . Although people who use robots will know when to intervene , When not to intervene , But quantitative robots don't fluctuate because of people's psychological changes .
- Robots react faster than humans . When there's a trade signal , Robots don't hesitate to buy or sell . But users may question trading signals , And miss the opportunity .
- Quantitative trading is also a popular trading method in the market , Quantitative trading robots can provide more platforms .
- Quantitative robots can monitor more markets than people .
- Once the policy is automated , It can be easily tested under different market conditions .